Thursday, January 1, 2009

January 1, 2009 
New York, NY

Bonne Année everyone, from the sweet streets of Soho. Me and my impractical footwear have been braving the icy cityscape and loving it. Rung in the new year in Brooklyn helping out at my friend Juliette's Shanghai Mermaid speakeasy cabaret extravaganza. Spent most the night running back and forth opening red velvet curtains and trying not to trip over monitors (with a glass of prosecco in my hands!) There was such good music by Tin Pan and the Blue Vipers of Brooklyn ... Not to mention the glory of aerialist Anya Sapozhnikova who blew my mind! Lots to do in the city over the next month and I will certainly keep you all updated on my exploits. Love love, K



Me and Sam Trumpet ... backstage at Shanghai Mermaid



No comments:

Post a Comment