Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 20, 2009
New York, NY

Just a quick note to say I had the most amazing night ... Finally did what I've been threatening to do for so long and went to the Opera! It was Orfeo ed Euridice at the Met and it was gorgeous. A little trip to the Underworld in the name of true love was just exactly what I needed. The set was brilliant, the costumes were amazing and next life can I come back as an Opera singer please? Tonight my Opera fantasy involved unbelievably hot shoes and a flask of whiskey ... My experience was made complete by Monsieur "Bravo" sitting in front of me. He had to stand up clapping passionately and cry it out after every song. Bravo!!!!! Can't wait to go back again. But next time I'm drinking Champagne like a good girl ...


 

Underworld, anyone?



No comments:

Post a Comment