Thursday, January 29, 2009

January 29, 2009
New York, NY

Bonsoir from the stillness of my late-night chambers, or rather, good morning. Outside the sky is fading into that shade of blue that means you've been awake at least ten minutes too long. That is, if you plan on driving to Virginia today! I may have had the best last day in New York ever, or at least so far ... It started off with a double espresso, eggs and hollandaise and ended with me and my little green Fluevog pumps skipping home through Soho at the crack of dawn, apparently. 
After brunch bennys and a wee touch of suitcase-packing I had the incredibly entertaining experience of going to see The Daily Show with Jon Stewart live! OMG. It was even more fun that I thought it would be. And damn, is he ever even more handsome in person ... Twelve hours and a thousand adventures later I am ready for sleep, or something resembling it. (With many tales to tell, later skater.) Tomorrow I'll carry all my Sweetlandish belongings down far too many flights of stairs, say goodbye and drive into the night. Aurevoir big city. I will miss you so.

 
Taking out the garbage ... with Banksy?
More NYC photos here.


No comments:

Post a Comment