Sunday, August 8, 2010

August 7, 2010
London, ON

Bonsoir from the depths of my late-night chambers ... It's Saturday and I'm at home watching tv. It's Errol Flynn night on TCM. I should probably get a life of something, but whatever. There's plenty of time for that. I'm back in L-town briefly for last night's family Friday night sushi, and to return the poodle I borrowed. She had lots of fun in Toronto. I head back to the city soon for rehearsals and suitcase packin'. Boarding a plane to Thunder Bay Wednesday for a mysterious Yarden party ... From there I head up to Ear Falls for Trout Forest Music Festival! There's sure to be trees and rocks and rocks and lakes, and probably beer in a can. And I'm seriously contemplating going fishing for the first time. Who's coming with?

x
K

No comments:

Post a Comment