Sunday, August 15, 2010

August 15, 2010
Ear Falls, ON

I just crawled into a warm snuggly booth at the Hotel 105 Restaurant in Ear Falls. Came in from the elements to seek shelter and fill up on some local freshwater fish and chips! It’s been raining for two days straight and I have few a thing left not thoroughly sodden, or at least quite damp.  It was a wonderful wet weekend at Trout Forest Music Festival! The people were spectacular and Northern Ontario as magnificent as always. Played some amazing workshops with the delicious likes of Oh Susanna, Annabelle Chvostek and new friend/ damn fine songwriter Ben Spencer … Had a particular blast this afternoon singing with my dear pals from Digging Roots! Damn they rock. Soooo looking forward to our hotel room jam tonight. But now it’s time to find myself a hotel room of my own, where I will systematically and creatively hang up every piece of camping equipment graciously lent to me, and pray it dries by morning. Tomorrow I drive. Tuesday I fly. Home sweet Toronto, see you soon!

P.S. Photographic and video evidence of said adventures coming soon … Plus a brand new video for rootsmusic.ca! Stay tuned. x


At Troutfest ... More summer festival shots here

No comments:

Post a Comment