Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 30, 2010 
Dalkeith, ON

Mmmm back in Farm Heaven at last! When I close my eyes I can still tell I'm here ... The heat of the wood stove, the mew of the kitten, the waft of bourbon hot chocolate, and the sniff of something delicious Captain Dirt is cooking up in the kitchen! This weekend I decided to escape my urban enclave for a much-needed reprieve, and get my country on.  Four days, three jam sessions, two epic snowshoe missions and a bottle of Gentleman Jack later, I am a new woman. 

And it goes without saying, it's so great to be back with my Capitano. Learning new tunes and remembering the old ones ... Stay tuned for news of coming Captain Dirt & The Skirt exploits soon! 


Woodsmoke and whiskey,

x

K

Epic snowshoe mission #1. With Captain Dirt.
More winter photos here

No comments:

Post a Comment