Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 2011
Toronto, ON

Happy New Year! 

Hope you all had a glorious eve hier soir. My plans for the night went from drinking bubbly in the bubble bath by myself, to attending three parties and perhaps another ... To trying to decide between the blue dress and the black dress ... To getting sucked back into bed and watching North by Northwest never to rise again ... To in fact rising from the primordial ooze against all odds, throwing on some jeans and running out the door to one singular gathering! There I fraternized with lovely folkies, drank my fill of ancient champagne, and discovered the great font of macaroni and cheese. All in a night's work.

Today I'm so excited to begin my new annual tradition of New Year's Day brunch chez moi! It's Sweetlandish crêpes, egg pie, magical mimosas and seriously strong coffee for all y'all who know where I live, and can get over here by 1:11 PM. Because I'm ravenous .... Let the feasting begin.

Santé! 

No comments:

Post a Comment