Saturday, June 21, 2008

June 20, 2008
London, ON

Bonjour everyone, and happy summer solstice! Just a quick note to say hi and update you all on my encroaching exciting adventures. This weekend I am on my way to France for the Sur la Route de Tullins 
festival near Grenoble in the Alps! I''ll be playing lots of concerts there and teaching a few guitar workshops/master classes. Then I'm heading onto Paris for much fun and to meet with the Parisian-based label Bad Reputation who's releasing "Own Sweet Time" throughout Europe in July! Hooray again! After that my plans invole a plane to Barcelona and a visit with my flamenco dance teacher Renata. Hopefully there will be some dancing and flamenco guitar in my near future. And I have just bought myself a new gorgeous bathing suit -- so hopefully there will be some beaches too! I will NOT be bringing my laptop with me on my travels this time and will sadly not be able to update this journal until I return. I will however be able to update my Myspace blog so check there if you're dying to know what I'm up to!

A bientôt,

xox
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment