Saturday, December 13, 2014

December 13, 2014
Toronto, ON

I'm home at last from my epic journey, and what an adventure it was. I seem to be she of little words these days, but many photographs. For all the details of my trip have a peek at the latest photos from my eternal Adventures In Sweetland as well as my Instagram series. You can follow me all the way across Canada to the top of Vancouver Island, onto the ferry up the Inside Passage, along the Stewart-Cassiar highway to the Yukon wilderness, then far North of the Arctic Circle -  and all the way home.

For those of you in Toronto hope to see you at Hugh's Room this Thursday, December 18th for the Ladies In Waiting "Jingle Ma Belle" album release show.

Happy holidays!

xo
Kristin

On the Road ... more photos here

No comments:

Post a Comment