Monday, November 17, 2014

November 17, 2014
Whitehorse, YT

Greetings from the glorious Yukon wilderness! 

Today I'm so proud to announce the release of "Jingle Ma Belle" the Ladies In Waiting collective's brand new holiday compilation album. We're going to put on a big show for you on Thursday, December 18th at Hugh's Room in Toronto.

I recorded a beautiful tune for the album with the amazing Derek Downham and I just can't wait to share it with you all...

Purchase or download your copy of "Jingle Ma Belle" on the LIW website: http://www.liwcollective.com

And buy advance tickets for the show here:

In other news, last night was the first night of my Home Routes house concert tour of the Territory. Nine shows to go and pointed towards the Arctic Circle! Stay tuned to my Adventures In Sweetland series for all the glory.

xox
Sugarplum

Jingle Ma Belle!

No comments:

Post a Comment