Friday, August 3, 2012

August 3, 2012
Toronto, ON

Hello My Darlings! I'm back from the dead and out from the hole in which I've been hiding... And in fine form, obviously! It was a deep, dark, delicious hole, thoroughly replete with summer sun, glistening jewels, new shoes, fancy oysters, fluffed pillows, rose gardens, old movies, nylon strings, magnificent feasts, puppy kisses, and lots and lots of flamenco dancing! There is much news and excitement in Sweetland these days. Things are going incredibly well for Captain Dirt & The Skirt, my duo with brilliant bassist/violinist Lyndell Montgomery. We've been hard at work in the studio with the amazing David Travers-Smith and are just about half way done recording our brand new album. Woooot! We have a new website on the way as well, but for now, feast your eyes upon our lovely landing page. Here you'll find some links to where you can listen to our new Captain Dirt & The Skirt theme song "Tight Little Sweater." Can't wait to make the video for that one! Seriously. Every girl needs a poodle skirt. 


New website, coming soon!



And even though I haven't been telling you all my secrets lately... I can at least show them to you. You'll find all the latest photos from my eternal Adventures in Sweetland here!


Ahh l'été, je t'aime.


More secrets soon, I promise.

Till then,

xox
La Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment