Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 28, 2011 
Toronto, ON

Bonsoir from Casa Sweetlandia. It was a sweet sunny Sunday in the big city and I've been up and going since the crack of the first church bell this morn! I did have plans to be the social butterfly this weekend, but instead gave in to domesticity and repose. It's possible I should have gone out on the town hier soir with all the revelling Junofesters, but opted in favour of a pot of parsnip soup and an old Alfred Hitchcock movie. That's how I roll these days. Friday was monumental, as I spent most of it moving my dear friend Miss M out of her apartment next door. A mountain boxes, a world of treasures and 15 years of dirt scrubbed out of the kitchen cupboards later, she is gone. Bon voyage, sailor twin. You will be missed.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch I'm lounging about, drinking ripasso and plotting my coming exploits.  Stay tuned for new tour dates, album plans and other Sweetlandish secrets coming soon.

And of course, for the newest mysterious photographs from my eternal self-portrait series visit the Adventures in Sweetland gallery!

Je t'aime,

K

 Aurevoir Miss M! On the roof with the Supermoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment