Friday, March 11, 2011

March 11, 2011
Toronto, ON

Mes Amis,

I'm so excited for tonight's show at Hugh's Room in Toronto! The brilliant and lovely A Man Called Wrycraft (graphic designer of both my CD's) has put together yet another eclectic and badass tribute show. This time it's the second annual "50 WAYS TO LOVE PAUL SIMON" - A Loving Tribute to the Music of Paul Simon and Simon & Garfunkel. I'll be performing my first-ever duet with dashing flamenco guitarist Jorge Miguel. Also on the bill are Suzie Vinnick, Eliana Cuevas, Ben Sures, Blair Packham and many more ... See poster below for more details!

Also be sure to pick up a copy of today's Toronto sun for a glorious full-page feature on the show, and an interview with yours Sweetlandishly.

More news to come from the Sweet front soon ... Many tales to tell, and mysterious photos to upload. I do apologize for being remiss in my blogging of late. Will retroactively update you all on my recent wintery adventures asap!

Parsley, sage, rosemary & thyme,

xox
La K

No comments:

Post a Comment