Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19, 2010 
Sweetland, ON

Spring is in full force here at the Sweetland family ranch.  Puppies are pouncing, pansies are pushing and I'm packing my boxes! Have a couple weeks off before my next show and will likely spend it plotting the decor for my new apartment ... Sooo exciting. I'll be liberating many things I've left in my parents' basement over the years, much to their pleasure. My pink sparkly roller skates thought I'd forgotten them forever. As if.

In other news, my "401 Tour '10" with Devon Sproule and Mantler was a glorious success. Thanks so much to all who came out to the shows! We might need to make it a yearly adventure. I miss those guys already. My mom snapped some shots of Devon and I the other night at the London Music Club ... Three delicious words: New blue dress! Visit the Live Photo Gallery for said photos, and more.

Now I'm off to gallivant though green fields with happy poodles. And put a little work into my side-arm fastball.

Later skaters,

X

 With Devon Sproule at the London Music Club.
More live photos here.


No comments:

Post a Comment