Monday, November 5, 2007

November 5, 2007
London, Ontario

I have finally had some glorious days of rest after working so hard for so long! This weekend I did lots of running about the sunny and windy forest with Raven the dog and cooked and baked and cooked and baked... All the while I listened to my Amelia Peabody Egytptian archaeological mystery audio books (I'm a total geek, I know) and made pumpkin everything-- cream cheese muffins, pankakes... delish.
On Saturday I had an total adventure accompanying drummer extraordinaire Paul Brennan to his gig at the Royal Winter Fair in Toronto. Paul was there playing drums with Alannah Myles who performed an 11 minute medley during the big horse show. They played while Canadian dressage champions Cindy & Neil Ishoy did their incredible thing. It was AMAZING and I was blown away. I also thoroughly enjoyed mingling and chatting with all the fine and distinguished horse-folk. My maiden equestrian event was a smash hit.

Now I prepare to blast off to NY later this week... I really should be cleaning and organizing instead of playing on the computer...

x



A beautiful day in the blustery forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment