Wednesday, May 11, 2005

May 10, 2005
Amsterdam 

Happy Birthday to me. After a serious overnight flight of no sleep whatsoever and a subsequent day of zombie-like wandering in a delicious daze I am celebrating my birthday in true fine style. So incredibly happy to be here. It's like a dream. A dream with really good clothes shopping and super-fine beer and lots of bicycles. Lots and lots of bicycles. I walked and walked and walked all day... there was also some eating of chocolate strawberries on canal bridges and sipping of extremely good champagne. I also made a very important trip to one of my goal destinations- the Bibliotheca Philosophica Hermetica. Library of all things mystical and fascinating and glorificus and ancient. I had the best day ever. Can't wait till tomorrow.
yay.
 

xo Lady K- one year older...



A birthday Sake toast in Amsterdam... more photos

No comments:

Post a Comment