Tuesday, November 4, 2008

November 4, 2008
Toronto, ON

Congratulations American friends! We celebrated Barack Obama's historic victory tonight watching Amy Ray
and her brilliant band at the Mod Club. Amy has been one of my musical heroes forever and it was so great to see her play live again! It made me happy like I haven't been since I was seventeen ... The sweeping presidential victory and the whiskey didn't really hurt either.

It's been such an amazing five days in Toronto this visit. Way too much fun has been had with my girls! Here for another day and then off to London for a show at the APK this weekend. Hope to see you there. More Sweetlandish musical news coming soon on all fronts ... Exciting things are afoot in my world like never before.

Stay tuned, kittens, it's getting hot ....

x
K


Amy Ray at the Mod Club ... more photos




No comments:

Post a Comment