Sunday, October 12, 2008

October 12, 2008
Dalkeith, ON

Happy thanksgiving my pretty pumpkins, and greetings from country-fried farm heaven. I'm back up here at my friend Lyndell's place hiding away from the world, contemplating my life and writing some new kickin' rock songs! The fall colours are simply glorious and I'm lounging on the back porch soaking in some Indian summer vitamin D while I still can ... Fighting off a wee touch of catarrh, and doing a smashing job of it. Think the fire in the wood stove is helping loads, not to mention all the goodness I'm getting from eating out the magical garden. Picked beets and carrots, squash, dill and lemon balm for a stew. It's gonna cure me I am sure. Also back up to my old tricks with my farm-photo self portrait series. Will be posting lots of them during my fortnight here, so come back and check for more soon ... in the meantime looky here.

Kitten kisses,

x
K

 
A sugarbeet victory! ... (more photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment