Sunday, March 2, 2008

March 20, 2008
Dallas, TX

Happy Spring! Am spending equinox morning at the Spanish Trails Inn just south of Dallas, dreaming of coffee . . . good coffee. Hope I may find something strong and delicious somewhere along the interstate, soon. Made a little equinox altar in my motel room last night out of a candle, a cell phone a motel phone, some car keys and a plastic cup of wine. Offerings to the goddess. I am so hilarious. But, looks like I did it. Swore I would not return to frigid Canada until it was officially spring. Now I can make my way home! My time south has been nothing short of incredibly magical. It was so sweet in fact I can almost not speak of it, dear reader, and surely I will never forget . . . Love and thanks to my amazing pal Katy Rose Cox for letting me spend some time sleeping on her living room floor. Also immensely enjoyed meeting Katy's roommate Mollie King and beholding her in all her majestic glory. Think it will not be long before I return to Austin again!!

But, for now onward ho!

x
K

No comments:

Post a Comment