Friday, October 29, 2004

October 29, 2004
Victoria, BC

Here I am, finally, in the arms of my beloved Vancouver Island. The drive across the mountains was snowwwy and mildly scary at times, but alas, all went well! It feels good to know I won't be going too far for at least a little while. Time to settle in for some winter months and work hard on the business of the new album. All very exciting. (If only I could find a place to live!) But I trust in the Universe to deliver me wherever I am meant to go. And it might indeed be Northwards, up into the Wilderness. We'll see. I'll keep you all updated. Till then I'm planning on seriously celebrating the advent of my favourite holiday: Oooky Spooky Eve. Got a killer costume planned this year, so look out1 (I'll post pictures for sure...)

Adieu for now,

Your Faithful Me


 
Jenny & I Halloween Eve in Victoria... spooky, no? She's got the magic Witchblade gauntlet on that gives her superpowers. I've got the sacred heart glowing on my chest and some serious white robes that hopefully might help me levitate... what do you think?



Halloween Eve at Emily Carr's grave in Ross Bay Cemetery, Victoria, BC.
Honouring our sacred mentors who have passed on...





No comments:

Post a Comment