Sunday, February 22, 2004

February 22, 2004
Santa Cruz, CA

Ohhhhh California. Thank the Goddess! Mmmmmm ocean and sun and all things sweet. And believe it or not the ocean even washed up dozens of roses at my feet when I finally arrived...(no lying.) This is the life. And Maybelle did indeed recover from her bout of convulsing and I found out I have a big time new power steering leak brought on somehow by the painful painful desert coldness. Just need to check the fluid levels all-the-time now cause I can't afford to get it fixed at the moment. All is better now that I get to lie on sunny beaches and eat sushi. Even more fun times to come.... can't wait.
Halellujah to that!

xo

Cali- K


   
Don't mess with Calamity Sweetland. Somewhere deep in the Mojave desert... 






No comments:

Post a Comment