Friday, July 20, 2001

July 20th, 2001
Sperryville, Virginia

I am hiding away in the Blue Ridge Mountains, somewhere between the crystal fairyland caverns and the civil war battlefields. and as they say in Virginia "I reckon it be hotta than a fire storm in hell." And ain't it the truth! Me and my dear friend Jenny have been sitting on her porch watching the lightning bugs like Christmas lights as they dance across the mountain. Today was spent with much hiking, tequila and veggie corn dogs . YAY veggie corn dogs! I have been having such a crazy adventure. Today I hiked far into Shenandoah park's white oak canyon and found beautiful waterfalls and swimming holes... It is so glorious here I can hardly believe it and I am thinking of coming back sooner than later to live with Jenny again in her big lovely converted sleazeball motel apartment by the river...




No comments:

Post a Comment