Friday, February 14, 2014

February 14, 2014
Toronto, ON

Happy Valentine's Day Lovers,

I hope this finds you all well and weathering the wild winter like troopers. I've been in hibernation mode here at Casa Sweetlandia working hard and writing up a storm. I've just finished an article for my brilliant pal Aurora Jane's new arts and culture website mojojunction.com.You'll find within the tale of my recent Polar Adventures In Sweetland and accompanying photographic series. Plus artist interviews, delicious recipes and much more...

I'll be crawling out of my dark hole soon enough however for a big show on February 19th at the Toronto Centre for the Arts (as part of their new Bare Bones and Upfront Indie Music Series.) Joining me on the bill for the evening is the handsome and talented Paul Reddick. Have a peek at the hilarious promo video the TCA shot with me here

Stay warm out there,

xo
Sweetheart


Hope to see you on February 19!

No comments:

Post a Comment