Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 10, 2011
Toronto, ON

Happy Thanksgiving! It's yet another incredibly glorious day in the big city. I'm relaxing by the metaphorical pool after last night's fantastic Thanksgiving dinner chez moi.  Our meal was delicious and surprisingly vegan, featuring all the traditional fixings à la Sweetland. (And a live concert by the one and only Darlene while I cooked!) Tonight I will also be quite chefly, preparing a vat of saffron risotto for my dear pal Andy White who's in town for a visit.

Besides all the cooking and lounging about in my rose garden, I have been such a busy woman. Making tour plans for coming year, working on the new album, attending strange and adventurous auditions, dancing flamenco in the kitchen, and performing various impressive feats of housework. I've also been working at the Gladstone Hotel lately as an event photographer, shooting some of their amazing music and art soirées. I had a blast there last weekend for Nuit Blanche! You can have a peek at some of my photos from the evening here.

And for new shots from my eternal Adventures in Sweetland...

New concert dates are also now posted on my tour page. Even more coming soon... Stay tuned!

Love,

Sweetland

P.S.  I'm so excited to see all my friends at the OCFF conference in Niagara Falls this weekend! Meet you in a dark stairwell.


At the Gladstone...

No comments:

Post a Comment