Friday, December 10, 2010

December 10, 2010 
London, ON

I'm back in L-town avec famille for a wee spell. Since I last visited but a fortnight ago, the sky has dumped a whole meter of snow here! And in Toronto, two hours away we got all of two centimetres? Bonjour lake-effect. The snow drift in my parents' backyard goes all the way up to my Sweetlandish eyeballs. Apparently it's the highest it's been since I was two years old! And I won't tell you how long ago that was. Besides the lure of delicious Friday night family dinner out, the true purpose for my visit this weekend involves dog kisses at the end of the rainbow! Nothing beats the magical pink tongue of Ursa the Abominable Snow Poodle. Except maybe bourbon, shortbread and watching old Charlie Chan movies with my dad. Happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment