Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 24, 2010
Toronto, ON

I'm awake Unsweetlandishly early, by the glory of strong coffee and James Keelaghan in my CD alarm clock! En route to Kingston today to play an afternoon set at Raise the Roof Women's Music Festival ... Loads of my esteemed Toronto colleagues will also be performing! The likes Layah Jane, Karyn Ellis and Kirsten Jones to name a few. Kirsten and I will be embarking on another video blog mission for Roots Music Canada. We'll see what happens this time... 

Tomorrow I head to Guelph for the last day of Hillside Festival to see my pal Andy White play. Andy and I have a show together Monday night @ The Dakota Tavern. It's gonna rock. Show starts 8 PM sharp so come early!

See you there ... x

 Captain Dirt & The Skirt go for a climb.
More summer festival photos here

No comments:

Post a Comment