Friday, March 2, 2007

March 1, 2007
Asheville, NC

Ladies and gents, am fresh from my adventures to Memphis for the 2007 Folk Alliance Conference. For those of you who do not know, the yearly F/A conference brings together a wild collection of musicians, presenters and general music-biz types under one roof for five days of pure insanity. Had a record amount of fun this year, mostly due the amazingness of my fellow Little Red Hen Music artists who I love so dear. We put on an incredible show over 3 days and 3 nights in our LRH showcase room and THANK YOU so much to all who participated and helped to make it happen.

Currently I'm in North Carolina visting my best friend Jenny and her husband Chuck Brodsky in their gorgeous new home. Resting up from all the fun and trying to stave off a wee bout of what I'm calling "the post-afolkalyptic plague".... a nasty little cold that is not welcome. Must be healthy and heal quickly as there is much work to be done! Back in Ontario and back in the studio soon... Stay tuned. xo KS



No comments:

Post a Comment