Friday, November 4, 2005

November 4, 2005
New York City

Had amazing show last night at the Bitter End with my pal Olivia Maxwell. We rocked the house, man and now I'm going th celebrate by having a couple crazy days in NYC. Today I made my big official pilgrimage uptown to the Menkes store on 54th for purposes of Flamenco shoes and a new Flamenco skirt. It is SO hard to find Flamenco accessories in Canada, not to mention anywhere... The ladies in the store were so great and helped me so much with the finding of the perfect shoes and skirt to fit my body. Excellent. Can't wait to get back to Ontario to start my dance classes again. Here for another day or two to visit with friends and then back to the holler for a day or two. Tomorrow my friend Elisa Korenne is taking me all about Brooklyn on a stoop-sale hopping mission. Apparently you can score big at such events... Hope to hook up with the amazing Chris Brown for dinner this evening. Check out his website please as he is SO supremely talented and doing such important work. I heart NYC. Not to mention the eternal glory of this sunny sunny GORGEOUS weather. Loving the high-70 degrees in November. Yeah, baby. 



Backstage at the Bitter End, NYC... more NY photos

No comments:

Post a Comment