Saturday, July 8, 2006

July 8, 2006
Sudbury, Ontario

In Sudbury for the weekend at the Northern Lights Festival Boreal. Having a fabulous time kickin' it with my dearest musical compadre Darlene and the incomparable Ken Whiteley who joined me for my mainstage set last night. Had a bad sharp-thing accident this morning and sliced off a serious chunk off the top my pinky finger on my left (fretting) hand . It is NOT GOOD. The blood floweth freely and won't stop. Can't play with it right now. I am she of the giant mummy-bandaged finger. booooooo. However the show must go on, and I am planning on playing my ass off this weekend, regardless. Take no prisoners!!

P.S. Owwwww!



Autumn in Virginia v.s. the painting above my hotel bed in Sudbury
kinda creepy eh?... click on images to enlarge


No comments:

Post a Comment