Monday, July 18, 2005

July 17, 2005
Cranberry, PA

At Motel 6... encore. Soooo sleepy again, but at least no odeur de wet doggy this time. Adventures have been seriously good- and highly adventurous. Left the holler this morning en route back to my home and native land. Yayyy Canada. Spent the last week at Paul Reisler and Julie Portman's Songcamp intensive in the Blue Ridge Mountains. I had the most incredible time, learned absolutely tons and met the most amazing people. Wrote some damn fine songs too... I highly recommend this experience for songwriters of all levels. It was so good for me! Next stop: Torontonia for a little Canada AM morning television... and I ask- why can't morning television be on in the afternoon? ... Zz z z z z z z z z z z z 



At the Blue Ridge School for boys... (don't ask)



No comments:

Post a Comment