Saturday, January 7, 2006

January 7, 2006
London, ON

Hey folks, it's me writing to y'all from Arbora Vita Music headquarters where I have officially been chained-to-my-computer girl for days now. 'Tis that time of year for planning and administrating and I'm trying to get all my summer touring and new album funding ducks in a row. Other than nursing an officially unfortunate nasty winter cold I have been quite well indeed. I am a happy girl. Having fun planning my grand future and am getting really excited about the new encroaching album! Ohhh yeah! Am working on putting together killer little band of sooo talented players for summer festival season and beyond... Yeee! Am also planning a trip to Mexico in March to play at the Zihuatanejo International Guitar Festival as well as a possible wee tour of the UK come fall. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Yeah baby!
Kristin 


Look, it's Kristin at Arbora Vita Music Headquarters!


No comments:

Post a Comment