Thursday, June 16, 2005

June 16, 2005
London, ON

Home sweet home... So glad to be here for some resting and eating and cleaning before I yet again hit the road. And thank the universe, our recent painfully stifling Southwestern Ontario heat wave has finally broken! My brain is once again officially functioning and that is very helpful to the cause of getting work done. I've just posted a whole slough of Europe photos from my ongoing self-portrait series... check them out here! I'm around Ontario for the next week and a bit and then off to Chicago for some Women with Guitars action. Then down the the Virginia holler... Gonna lock myself in a cabin in the middle of the beautiful nowheres for a while and work hard on finishing some new-album writing. Yeehaw! New album! It's getting closer to existing every single day... I'll keep you updated... xoxo K


The Master

No comments:

Post a Comment