Wednesday, February 16, 2005

February 16, 2005
Victoria, BC

Hey folks... It's been a great day. Yet again with the incredibly beautiful sunshine! Spent the afternoon frolicking about Goldstream Provincial Park, one of my very most favourite places in the world. No matter what crazy business is going on in my life that forest always manages to set me absolutely right again. Thank the Universe for that.

Today I've also been working on creating a new Mailing List sign-up form for the website. So please sign up! I'll keep you abreast of the important Sweetland goings on and let you know when I'm coming to your area on tour...
 
And I will so not even slightly spam you. Cross my heart. 

Hope all is fabulously well with you all out there,

and nighty-night, xx kristin



With
the ancient Douglas Firs at Goldstream Provincial Park



No comments:

Post a Comment