Wednesday, September 15, 2004

September 15, 2004
Gid Brown Hollow, VA

Greetings once again from the deeeep damp dank beautiful Virginia holler. I am finally coming out of my week of rest and recuperative comatosis from post summer festival/driving season exhaustion. I had the worlds best summer... too much delight to even mention. But I will say, I did well earn my resting. Have been keeping busy in the holler by reading very good books. Lots of Samuel Taylor Coleridge, poems and biographies (I admit, I've got a dead white guy crush on him...) And a good healthy amount of Dante's Inferno, cause a little bit of Hell fires never hurt anyone. Also keeping up with the serious practicing of crazy Bach-ness and working on material for the new album... Yum. Now it's back to the go go go of business and all the things I gotta do before I hit the road again... Ahhhh the life. Will be here for a few more days, then down to Asheville, North Carolina to visit my pal Chuck Brodsky (Hurricane Ivan permitting) then back for Virginia festivals and off off off to NYC!!! Here I goooooooo....

No comments:

Post a Comment