Tuesday, August 17, 2004

August 16, 2004
Thunder Bay, ON
 
You gotta love the Kingsway Motel. Every half hour or so the train rips by shaking the walls like crazy and throwing up a wild wind so strong you can feel it through your window in bed... Have been watching the Olympics in French (practicing understanding for my impending spring birthday trip to gaie Paris!) Gymnastics is my official favourite. Man, I'd give anything to be able to do that. Had a long day of driving from Ear Falls today. Spent this past weekend at the Trout Forest Music Festival having the greatest time up in the green luscious Northlands... And saw my very first Northern Lights ever... It was more beautiful then I could have ever imagined. I am such a lucky girl to have this life. Let me tell ya.


No comments:

Post a Comment