Wednesday, January 28, 2004

January 27, 2004
London, Ontario

Hello my lovelies. Here I am snuggled up to my computer as yet another ginormous winter storm comes down upon us. I must say, I am getting rather sick of being painfully freezing cold all the time! And not to mention the whole scraping layers of ice of your windshield thing whilst cursing like a sailor.... But alas, my time in the serious brrr-fest is about to come to a close as I pack up and hit the road in one week! Hoooray! First stop, the enchanting Virginia holler as I go have a visit with my friend Jenny in her 313 year old log cabin that use'ta belong to a bootlegger... Altho, last I heard the pipes were frozen, the chimney was in rip-roaring danger of bursting into flames any second and the power outlets were smoking... Hmmmm. I guess we'll see how that goes. From Virginia it's off to Georgia for some exciting times down south and then -oh my- I'm drivin' to California! There will most certainly be many updates from the road of the encroaching adventures so be sure to peek back here soon!

xoxo
K

No comments:

Post a Comment